A sense of community is the desire of developers in this industry. Retail shopping establishments and restaurants serve as social gathering spaces and as designers of MEP systems, we must be sensitive to aesthetics while maintaining a comfortable, pleasing environment that encourages the user to return time after time.
Hamilton Town Center, Noblesville, IN – New retail shopping center offering open-air streetscape and 85 shops/dining experiences.
Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing, Indianapolis, IN – Complete MEP renovation of the food court areas including Elevation Burger, Freshii and Pinkberry
Circle Centre Mall, Indianapolis, IN – Design of Block 75 for shopping mall which revitalized downtown Indianapolis in 1996
- Cerulean Restaurant at The Alexander Hotel – Downtown Indianapolis
- Tin Roof Restaurant at the Century Building – downtown Indianapolis
- Bella Vita Ristorante @ Geist – Northside Indianapolis
- Greenwood Park Mall – 115,000 sq.ft. expansion of the mall to add a new LifeStyle Center; infrastructure services for retail shops and restaurants; $22M total
- Castleton Square Mall – New LifeStyle Center including a 14-screen AMC Theater, new restaurants, a bookstore and 25,000 sq.ft. of small shop retail spaces. $ 25M total
- Fashion Mall at Plantation, Florida – MEP renovations including a chiller plant expansion, air handler additions, and smoke control modifications
- Broadmoor Country Club, Indianapolis, IN: clubhouse renovation
- Hawthorns Country Club, Indianapolis, IN: clubhouse renovation
- Sagamore Country Club, Indianapolis, IN: clubhouse and dining renovation