In our world of ever increasing ‘multi-tasking’, we find ourselves in daily routines of live, work and play …all in the same location. Design of mixed-use facilities around the country has become a prominent part of our resume. Designs have included mixed-use developments incorporating residential apartment units with retail, restaurant and office spaces.
Union Street Center (aka Ashton), Bloomington, IN – New 800-bed student housing complex including seven building with 400,000 sf; The Commons Building has two floors of classrooms with four floors of apartments on top; $ 56.0M
Mad-Mar Flats Residential Development, Cincinnati, OH: New 272-unit apartment community; included seven buildings of which one was a renovation of a former manufacturing building; seeking LEED certification.
The Mezz on the Monon/Mezz on 3rd Apartments, Carmel, IN: Two new residential living buildings along the Monon Trail; also included first-floor corporate offices; $ 6.0M
The Depot at Nickel Plate, Fishers, IN – New mixed-use development with 211 residential units, retail and dining
- Alpha at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL – New 266-unit student housing complex with pool, clubhouse and 24/7 fitness center, gaming lounge, etc.
- The Collegiate on Patterson, Bloomington, IN – new 204-bed, two-building residential complex serving IU students
- University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN – New 170-bed residence hall known as “Roberts Hall.”
- CityWay Residential, Indianapolis, IN: Provided electrical design only for six new residential buildings located as a part of the CityWay Development; this phase of the project included 250 luxury apartment.
- The Gantry Residential Development, Cincinnati, OH – New community on the former site of the Myron Johnson Lumberyard; project consisted of two buildings housing 140 units; amenity center and pool. seeking LEED certification
- Artistry II, Indianapolis, IN – Two new five-story residential buildings; Phase 2 of this complex included 244-residential units with first floor retail spaces totalling 13,000 sq.ft. Over both buildings.
- Butler University, Indianapolis, IN: New Student Housing Village with over 500 apartments units over six buildings; $ 40.0M
- Franklin College, Franklin, IN: New Elsey Hall freshman housing building