Circle Design Group has widespread experience in the design of hotel facilities ranging from standard brand hotels to full-service hotels with conference centers and ballrooms. We have also designed several dual-branded hotels.
J W Marriott Full-Service Hotel, Indianapolis, IN – This unique, high-rise hotel is considered the “gem” of the $450.0M Marriott Place in downtown Indianapolis. This hotel soars above the city and offers one of the largest Marriott ballrooms in America at 40,500 sf This hotel includes 1,005 hotel rooms along with 104,000 sf of meeting, banquet and exhibit spaces and a 1,000-car underground parking garage. Luxury Travel Magazine listed this hotel as one of the world’s best hotels in 2011.
Westin Austin at the Domain, Austin, TX – This 444-room full service hotel spreads over 221,000 total square feet; and includes 17,000 square feet of meeting spaces. The hotel is located in the heart of a beautiful lifestyle center and includes an outdoor pool, retail spaces, restaurants, coffee bars and concierge services. This hotel was chosen as one of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine’s Top 200 Hotels in the US; $25.0M
The Alexander Hotel at City Way, Indianapolis, IN – New 209-room hotel including 157 guestrooms and 52 extended-stay rooms. This hotel is a part of a 14-acre neighborhood in downtown Indianapolis. The complex houses 40,000 sf of retail and upscale restaurants along with 16,000 sf of meeting/conference spaces. This hotel features a 800 sf fitness center offering treatment rooms and state-of-the-art exercise equipment. This development continues to develop and grow.
- Marriott Place’s Courtyard, SpringHill Suites and Fairfield Inn, Indianapolis, IN – Renovation of former Courtyard Hotel into a 168-key Fairfield Inn, a new 156-key SpringHill Suites Hotel and a 297-key Marriott Courtyard.
- Hyatt Place/Hyatt House, Denver, CO – New high-rise, dual-branded hotel located near the Denver Convention Center. This hotel is 22 stories and has 361 hotel rooms/all suites (248 in Hyatt Place, 113 in Hyatt House). Project included parking for 150 cars, lobbies, restaurant/dining areas, bars/lounges, 4,000 sf meeting spaces, storage and laundry.
- Aloft Hotel, Louisville, KY – new 175-room, eight story hotel located in the heart of Louisville’s Whiskey Row; building consists of 89,180 sf with 3,930 sf of meeting spaces; spaces include lobbies, bar/lounges, meeting rooms, storage and laundry.
- Clark & Grand Hotel, Chicago, IL – new 24-story high rise hotel in the River North area of downtown Chicago. This 200 foot tall building consists of 664 keys and operates under three different brands (Hyatt Place 212 keys, Aloft 272 keys and Fairfield Inn/Suites 180 keys).
- First Freedom Hotel, Richmond, VA – New development located in Richmond’s Shockoe Slip district, included a 135-key Courtyard by Marriott and a 75-key extended stay by Residence Inn, which together was built over 6 stories. Project included 3,000 sf of meeting spaces, a religious freedom library, and a landscaped plaza with a monument to Thomas Jefferson.
- Hyatt Place Hotel, Nashville, TN – New 255-all suite hotel in downtown Nashville one block from Country Music Hall of Fame; includes 225,00 sf and parking for 175 cars; all rooms include separate sleeping and living quarters; StayFit fitness center and indoor pool
- Hyatt Place, Austin, TX – New high-rise hotel including 296 hotel rooms over 17 floors
- Marriott at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN – renovation of first and second floors on this full-service hotel; included first floor lobby, front desk/ restaurant/bar area and conversion of administrative areas into meeting rooms and pre-function spaces; recently completed renovations for a new fitness center and additional guestrooms
- Hyatt Place Hotel, Bloomington, IN – New 172-room, seven story hotel; project included a two-level parking garage for 124 cars, outdoor seating along the B-line and an indoor pool and fitness area; also included 4,450 sf of meeting space
- SpringHill Suites, Salt Lake City, UT – New 5 story, 135 key hotel
- HIlton Garden Inn, Salt Lake City, UT – New 6 story, 172 key hotel