For over 30 years, Circle Design has been designing corporate headquarters buildings and other offices spaces. These spaces include business offices, conference/training centers, centralized kitchens and dining facilities, etc.
NCAA Headquarters Expansion, Indianapolis, IN – 143,000 sq.ft. expansion to the National Collegiate Athletic Association headquarters in downtown Indianapolis; $ 35.0 M
Indiana University’s Cyber-Infrastructure Building (CIB), Bloomington, IN – New 123,000 sf technology building housing the university’s Information Technology Services; $ 35.0M
The Nature Conservancy, Indianapolis, IN – New 20,200 sq.ft. headquarters building named “The Efroymson Conservation Center”; designed to be the first platinum-level LEED certified office building in Indiana; $ 10.0M
Indiana State Police Forensics Laboratory, Indianapolis, IN – New 75,000 sq.ft. forensics laboratory building for Indiana State Police; along with 50,000 sq.ft. laboratory for use by Indiana Dept of Health; and 10,000 sq.ft. toxicology lab for use by Indiana University School of Medicine.
- American Red Cross Headquarters, Indianapolis, IN: New 25,000 sf administrative office building including open office layout and a rooftop deck for working outdoors.
- Indy Star/Gannett Corporate Offices, Indianapolis, Indiana: Renovated in former Nordstrom at Circle Centre Mall
- Forum Credit Union Headquarters, Fishers, Indiana: Renovation and expansion of headquarters building; $25.0M
- WFYI Broadcasting, Indianapolis, Indiana: Newly renovated state-of-the-art digital television studio and office building over 94,000 sq.ft.; $ 20.5M
- Charles Schwab & Company, Indianapolis, Indiana: Renovation of an existing 160,000 sq.ft., four story, two building complex at Woodfield Crossing
- Roche Diagnostics, Indianapolis, Indiana: Served under a 20+ year “master contract” responsible for MEP design of many new and renovated buildings
- Emmis Broadcasting Co., Indianapolis, Indiana: New headquarters building located on Monument Circle; $ 15.7M
- United Airlines’ Maintenance Operations Center, Indianapolis Indiana: Administration Building on Indianapolis Airport property
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s Administration Building, Speedway, Indiana: New 54,000 sq.ft. administrative building housing all racing operations.
- Batesville Casket Company, Batesville, Indiana: New 173,900 sq.ft. Customer Service Building
- Hillenbrand Industries, Batesville, Indiana: New corporate headquarters for the Forethought Group; $ 6.2M
- 101 West Ohio Tower (formerly known as The Rothbard Building), Indianapolis, Indiana: New 22-story, high-rise office building over 300,000 sq.ft.; $ 15.7M